The “oracle of Omaha” warren buffets wordly wisdom and top ten quotes
1. "Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1."
2. "It is better to hang out with people better than you ... you'll drift in that direction."
3. "We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.
4. "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.
5. "I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for five years.
6. "The investor of today does not profit from yesterday's growth."
7. "Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago."
8. "Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."
9. "If a business does well, the stock eventually follows."
10. "Whether we're talking about socks or stocks, I like buying quality merchandise when it is marked down."